THE FINANCIAL NETWORK USA DIFFERENCE
Financial Network USA is one of the top mortgage protection, final expense, and annuity agencies in the country. Our sustained growth has stemmed from a dedication to high customer satisfaction, innovative lead programs, referrals, and the most lucrative agent compensation program in the industry. Our agents (field underwriters) are provided with the training, education, and resources to provide our clients with the flexibility and industry-leading options that many of our competitors simply do not have access to.
Our secret is: We serve our clients and support our agents.
Financial Network USA is comprised of a network of independent agents, not ’employees’ – many who own and operate their own company under our corporate umbrella. This means you are working with a representative who is motivated to succeed and has a vested interest in providing you with insurance options that are the right fit for your situation.
Did you know..
- That 57% of Americans had life insurance in 2019, down from 63% in 2011.
- 4 out of 10 Americans don’t have life insurance because they don’t qualify for traditional products.
- Only 30% of Americans with life insurance have sufficient coverage.
- The percentage of senior citizens in America doubled between 1950 and 2018.
- 7.64% to 12.14% of seniors are earning below the poverty rate.
- Women typically pay 30% less for life insurance.
- The Presbyterian Ministers Fund, established in 1759, was America’s first life insurer.